Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 1 October 2017

New Challenge at Marvelous Magnolia - Puppy Love Tilda

Hi everyone,

If you are looking for the Ribbon Girl card, please scroll down.

We have a new challenge at Marvelous Magnolia today and our theme is 'Anything Goes'.

As it's another anything goes challenge, guess what I have made? yep another Christmas card lol. You may have guessed, but they are my favourite kind of card to make, I just can't get enough of them, sad as it is.

This is an older Maggie called 'Puppy Love Tilda and I've masked her with Peaceful Christmas Tree.

The die peeping out of the left is a Joy Crafts die and I've also tucked a Joy Crafts die on the right hand side, which I have mostly covered up doh.

The sprawling ferns are an older Magnolia Doohickeys die and I've added some white gesso to emulate snow.

The flowers are from my stash, but you can buy similar pine cones from the Ribbon Girl.

The lace, ivory pearl string, beaded berries, pearl cluster and pearl trim is from the Ribbon Girl.

DI list: 
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Aged Mahogany
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Dress and Boots: Barn Door, Aged Mahogany
Tree: Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters
Star: Mustard Seed, Wild Honey

Well that's it from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

6 comments:

  1. So cute and beautiful Gina.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Gina, I love the beautifully coloured image and gorgeous arrangement in the corner.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour
    bravo pour votre carte qui est sublime . je suis totalement sous le charme.
    bonne semaine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic festive card Gina
    love it
    thanks for your visit and your comment on my blog
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah a big high five to you hunni.....I love love LOVE making christmassy cards etc, my favourite time of year so has to be my favourite craft time. I lurve this beauty....yeah ok ok I know I love all your beautiful creations but its hard not to....howay girl you are talented!! I love the stamps you have used, this was one of my favourite collections. Love the pine cones & flowers & I really love the red....my favourite colour on cards especially crimbo ones <3

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful creation Gina! Judy x

    ReplyDelete