Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 21 July 2017

Lovely Rose Tilda

Hi everyone,

Well that is school done and dusted for this academic year, I can now look forward to 6 weeks of doing exactly what I want, hmmm bliss.

I thought I would pop in a show a card I made recently using a Maggie  called 'Lovely Rose Tilda'.

I have coloured her with distress reinkers.

The papers are by Maja from the Autumn Basics paper pad.

                        I cut the butterflies using a Joy Crafts corner die, it is a lovely die which easily slips underneath any layer. The swirl has been cut from a Magnolia Doohickeys die.

         The pearl string, double row pearl trim and lace are from the Ribbon Girl.

The flowers, lace and bronze rose charm are from my stash.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Dress: and Shoes: Pumice Stone
Present: Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Pumice Stone
Rose: Spun Sugar, Aged Mahogany, Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters

Well that's it from me today.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

10 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card Gina! And Happy Hols! Thank you so much for visiting my Blog. And Happy Weekend to you. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow totally gorgeous hun, loving this Tilda she lloks gorgeous in those colours too, my colouring mojo has gone for a walk I think, lol Tegan broke up today so I've six weeks of extra work now, oh the joys and it's raining here too, lol hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. another lovely card Gina - wishing you a fabulous 6 whole weeks off work! Happy Summer Crafting!! Mary xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful Tilda card so pretty !
    Lovely colors and flowers I Love Your Cards !
    Nice Weekend !
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Gina this is divine, a very romantic feel to your design, with all those scrummy pearls, lace and gorgeous papers!!! Super beautiful!!! Amazing colouring too sweetie!!! Have a wonderful summer!! Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card Gina sweetie lurve this Tilda.....love the rose charm to match as well. Hope you enjoy your 6 weeks off...you wont know what do with yourself lol. Have fun sweetie.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning design and details Gina, your coloring is just amazing.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete