Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 9 June 2017

New Challenge at Fussy and Fancy - Dreamerland Crafts - My Dear Puppy

Good morning everyone,

Thank goodness it is Friday, I have felt so tired this week, probably the shock of going back to work lol. I hope you have all had a fabulous week.

This morning, we begin a new challenge at Fussy and Fancy. Our lovely Diane  is hosting the challenge for the next two weeks and has chosen the theme:
 'Pamper Your Pets'

At first I was scratching my head wondering what I could do for this challenge and then I had a light bulb moment and found this gorgeous stamp by Dreamerland Crafts called 'My Dear Puppy'.

Yes another male card!!

I stamped the image with Stazon Timber Brown ink onto Fabriano extra white water colour card and coloured the image using DI reinkers. 

The papers are by Maja from the Vintage Romance collection called Words of Love and have been edged with white gesso.

The stars edge border is a Joy die and I think the cute buttons and tag die are by Crafters Companion.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Jumper: Pumice Stone, Barn Door
Trousers: Faded Jeans
Pup: Frayed Burlap, Gathered T wigs, Grand Espresso
Grass: Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters
Sky: Tumbled Glass

The winner of this challenge will be invited to Guest Design with us for an upcoming challenge.

The stamp can be purchased here.

That's it from me today.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx


11 comments:

  1. A gorgeously sweet card for a young lad Gina, I love the hidden tag design too. Hope you have a restful weekend and get chance to recharge your batteries.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, love, what a wonderful male card, I love it to bits! Super cute image and wonderful layout!
    xoxo, Ally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this image (I bought it- LOL) and you bring it to such life. Beautiful! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Gina!! Such a beautiful scene...your sky is fabulous...you've coloured up this sweet darling to perfection!!! Have a fabulous weekend Gina!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to see a boys card from you Gina, wonderful inspiration, it's gorgeous :o)

    Have a great weekend, hope you get to relax
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable and I love all the details....perfect for the challenge..glad yu had fun with it..I figured it might be a challenge for some of us..lol! Have a great weekend!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  7. So soft and delicate Pia. Love this so sweet image.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww what a sweet image and your coloring is beautiful! LOVE your overall design ... what a special creation! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh now this is fabulous Gina! I love your design, and the Gesso just finishes it off perfectly. Happy Weekend.
    Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Gina, this is so so lovely. Gorgeous colouring and I love your layered papers edged with the Gesso. Stunning design, its so difficult to make a male themed card, but you have pulled it off perfectly.
    Cuddles Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is SO adorable and cute! I love it! :)
    Your card is so great! :)
    Wish you a happy weekend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete