Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 15 January 2016

New Challenge at Fussy and Fancy - Saturated Canary - Glinda

Hi everyone,

Well it's been another busy week and I am once again looking forward to the weekend. I hope you have all had a good week.

Today I am sharing a card for the new challenge at Fussy and Fancy. Our challenge theme for the next two weeks is 'Fashion' (dress (male/female), shoes, hair, bags, glasses, jewellery, gloves etc).

I have coloured up one of my old Saturated Canary digi stamps called Glinda and coloured her with DI reinkers.  Unfortunately the picture doesn't show it and I forgot to photograph it at another angle, but I have decoupaged her dress to give it depth. Peeping out of the top is another new Joy die from Noor Design UK called doily edge.

The papers are by Maja Design and have been hand stitched around the edges, again you can't make it out in the photo, but I have mounted Glinda onto a Marianne heart die. The centre of the heart has been covered with ivory lace to give a different look.

I printed the masquerade mask out, colour and embossed it with silver embossing powder and added a few pearls.

The ribbon, lace, flowers and charms are from my stash. It's hard to see, but just underneath the flowers on the right is a silver shoe charm and I've placed a handbag charm under the rhinestone sparkler in the centre of the bow.


DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Dress: Aged Mahogany, Spun Sugar, Gathered Twigs
Eyes: Tumbled Glass
Gloves: Spun Sugar

 Sweet Lilac Flowers are sponsoring this challenge, we would love for you to join us.

Well that's it from me.

I hope you have a lovely weekend whatever you are doing.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

8 comments:

  1. She is fabulous Gina. Love the colour palette and your stunning detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Gina...wow all that stunning detail and embellishments, so many pretty things to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous...gorgeous...gorgeous Gina! Your colouring is amazing...I love the purse and mask...beautiful embellishments! Have a fantastic weekend Gina!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. A delightfully coloured image and card design, love the bag and shoe charm tucked in there too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! Simply brilliant and so gorgeous! Gina you have done it again! Love all the details and as always I am in awe of your colouring! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow wow wow hun, this is stunning, saw it on FB and had to come straight over, love your colouring again, so gorgeous and that mask is awesome, can i ask where you got it from? oh no another question from me hunny, lol
    enjoy the rest of your weekend, i've just been stripping wallpaper so covered in glue, yuk!!! lol hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely. Love your take on the challenge theme Gina. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow she looks 3D and just pops of this Card!

    ReplyDelete