Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 1 November 2015

New Challenge at the Ribbon Girl - 'Anything Goes'

Good morning everyone,

It's such a gorgeous autumnal sunny morning here today and I can't believe it is the 1st November already, this year has whizzed by.  Well this is my last day before returning to school tomorrow. My week off was lovely, but gosh it went so quickly.

This morning  we have a new challenge at the Ribbon Girl and it is the turn of the card challenge team. The challenge is 'Anything Goes' which can be any shape, theme or image. The challenge will run for two weeks.

I have coloured up an old LOTV stamp, which I have hardly used (shame on me), he is called James, Santa Stop Here. I have coloured him using DI reinkers, the list of colours I have used are underneath the picture. 

I have used a lot of Joy dies from Noor Design U.K. All the beautiful embellishments are from the Ribbon Girl


DI list:
Fur: Gathered Twigs
Hat, Scarf: Aged Mahogany
Hammer: Frayed Burlap
Snowman: Weathered Wood, Worn Lipstick, Hickory Smoke

There are two wonderful prizes up for grabs:

First prize is a generous 

to spend in their wonderful online shop.

Second prize:

A stamp of the winners choice from:


We would love for you to come and join us.

That's it from me today, enjoy the rest of your Sunday and thank you for popping in.

I will be back tomorrow.

Hugs
Gina xx


4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Gina. Beautiful stamp, love the Christmas Bear.
    Hugs Bianca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Gina, love the muted red and brown tones especially the burlap ribbon/faux hessian bow, just gorgeous.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fabulous, as usual
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Gina. Fabulous layers of detail and such a cute image.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete