Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Monday 24 August 2015

100th Challenge Anniversary - Marvelous Magnolia challenge - Insta Tilda

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

Well I'm back from my holiday with my parents and what a lovely trip it was. I was totally spoilt and Mum and I had a good mooch around the craft shops and spent a few pennies (well quite a few), plus had some gorgeous lunches out. It came to an end far too soon, but I really did have a wonderful time so thank you Mum and Dad.

Today we have a new challenge at Marvelous Magnolia and this week its a special one as it is our 100th challenge anniversary.  The theme is an easy peasy 'Anything Goes'. 

To celebrate both teams are giving away their cards, some will also include a small gift. This week the Dreamy team are posting theirs and the Romance team will post theirs next week, so if you would like to win my card and a surprise gift, there are  a couple of easy steps to follow:

You must be a follower of the Marvelous Magnolia Challenge blog and leave a comment.
You must be a follower of my blog (or any of my teamies if you would like to win one of their cards), just leave me a comment to say that you would like to win my card. (I will draw a winner once the challenge has ended and post it on my blog).

 We also have some DT positions up for grabs, so if you would like to join this lovely team, you have two weeks to create a card (using a Magnolia stamp) and post it on the challenge blog, remembering to post it under the correct heading (Beginner, Intermediate or Expert) and don't forget the challenge is 'Anything Goes'. 

On with my card, I've had a little play and made a stair step design. I coloured up Insta Tilda with  a combination of DI reinkers and markers. Most of the dies and the stamped film strip are from Noor Design, but the camera is a Magnolia Doohickey die.  The beautiful embellishments are from the Ribbon Girl. Links to the materials I have used are at the bottom of this post, just click on a picture to be taken directly to the product. 



DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Top: Victorian Velvet
Trousers: Faded Jeans
Shoes: Gathered Twigs
Camera: Hickory Smoke, Victorian Velvet

 To go along with our celebrations we are having a two week blog hop, here is a list of the very talented DT members from the Dreamy team, the Romance team will post theirs next week:
Rina
Gina (you are here)
Plony
Beth
Tiziana
Jay

The winner of this challenge will win:

from Live and Love Crafts

That's it from me today, don't forget if you would like to be in with a chance of winning my card and a surprise gift, then let me know by leaving me a comment.

Thank you for popping in.

Take care.

Hugs
Gina xx

20 comments:

  1. Hi there Gina...I know that I've said it before but WOW you DO make the PERFECT card!! Gorgeous as always...fabulous inspiration for MM's followers and so perfect for the 100th challenge celebration!! Have a wonderful day Gina!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Gina. I love your design - the film strip and camera a gorgeous touches and love the soft colour. Tilda is just the sweetest.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    I have some candy on my blog as an apology for my lack of blogging lately. It is also a celebration candy.
    Would love your to join. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty indeed Gina, I love the lacy top and the sweet image, the lace and flowers are so lovely, gorgeous Gina, I love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Gina
    your card is devine
    love this image
    smile :) klik-great foto
    happy 100 challenges
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats with our 100 challenges and with this gorgeous creation Gina. I love the pretty things you added to make this a real beauty.
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card that you have created for our blog hop honey, Beautiful design and you know that I am a big fan of your stunning colouring. Some one is going to be thrilled to win your gorgeous card sweetie!!! Enjoy the rest of your summer holiday break!!! Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card ... Very delicate!I loved the colorful! Congratulations on the 100 challenges!
    hugs Márcia

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!! Gina, your card is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I love taking pictures too :)
    Congrats on the 100 challenges!
    Hugs & Blessings
    Letty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Gina,
    What magnificent and congrats on your 100 challenges.
    Hugs, Bianca.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card its stunning.
    Congrats on your 100th challenge
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is a cutie Gina and your card construction is superb! So glad you had a lovely time with your Mum and Dad.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful design and gorgeous lacy die cut details. I love the delicate colour palate you have used here. Glad you had an enjoyable holiday and crafty shopping too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super , Beautiful card congrats on your 100th challenge

    ReplyDelete
  14. stunning card!!!...congrats on your 100th challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another lovely card keep on giving us all inspiration. Would love to win one of your cards.
    Cheers
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow super beautiful congrats 100th chellenge...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card..

    Hugs,
    Merlina

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's so exciting to reach 100 love your card and love working with you Hugs Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning card Gina and grats on 100 challenges reached :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello,

    Your card is very beautiful.
    I am hopping.
    Hugs,
    Peggy * Mollemieke *

    ReplyDelete