Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Monday 27 July 2015

New challenge at Marvelous Magnolia - Anything Goes

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all well and had a lovely weekend! It's been a little while since I last posted (naughty me) and I have no excuse except that I have been prepping wedding invites and I've started giving the house a good clean, something that I always do at this time of year.

Anyway today we have a new challenge at Marvelous Magnolia and this time it's the ever popular 'Anything Goes'.

I have coloured up Tilda with Knee Socks and masked her with Shabby Chic Fence, using a mixture of DI markers and re-inkers. The butterflies at the top are a Noor Design die. I've cut them twice to give them definition with white card and sprinkled shabby blue embossing powder over the top of one layer. Peeping out of the left hand side is a LaLa Land heart die and the leaves are a Noor Design die. The pretty embellishments are from the Ribbon Girl. All the materials I have used are listed at the end of this post, just click on  photo to be taken directly to the product.


DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Dress and Hat: Weathered Wood,
Shoes and Fence: Pumice Stone
Ivy/Grass: Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters

Our lovely teamie Beth, is sponsoring this challenge, so pop on over to her blog to find out what goodies she has in store for the lucky winner.

That's it from me today.

Take care.

Hugs
Gina xx

10 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Gina. Tilda is so sweet and I love the soft blue colour. The embellishments are all so pretty and perfectly placed.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Gina...you are truly a MASTER at creating a stunning card!!! I wish my Tilda looked like yours...LOL!!! A beautiful card!!! Have a fabulous day Gina!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the butterflies, the lovely soft colours and of course your wonderful colouring, a fabulous creation Gina
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Gina. Your design and detail are fabulous.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic Gina as usual! i've just realize that was not a followers :)
    now i'am ;)
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card with very lovely details and so very nice colored....It's beautiful.!
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is another stunner Gina, beautifully coloured and a wonderful design. You really have the talent for creating gorgeous cards.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Gina, Wow I absolutely love how you have coloured these masked Tilda images, your so talented. I also adore your use of those butterflies and your stunning lace and flowers, all compliment perfectly!
    Well done honey. Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this!!...gorgeous layout and super cute image..hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a Gorgeous Shade of Blue I do like the Frantaged Butterflies in this colour!

    ReplyDelete