Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 8 July 2015

LOTV - A Little Prayer

Good morning,

It's the middle of the week already, gosh it is flying by. Two weeks today and school breaks up for the summer holidays, not that I'm counting lol!

I thought I would pop in with another Christmas card which I've made using an LOTV stamp, 'A Little Prayer'. I didn't mean to colour her quite this dark, but I got a little carried away. The stars along the top edge are a Marianne die, which I've cut twice to give a more 3D affect, they have also been edged with structure paste. The viewmaster die and leaves are by Noor Design. The sentiment is also an LOTV stamp and I've added a few sprinkles of frantage to it. The flowers, pearls and tulle lace are from my stash.


DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Dress and Cloak: Gathered Twigs
Stars: Wild Honey

That's it from me today.

I will be back on Friday.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

7 comments:

  1. I like her coloured in this dark shade Gina and your embellishments all work perfectly together. The star border is a great detail across the top too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks fabulous in these colour tones Gina. Stunning design and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' the depth of colour on this one Gina, wonderful work!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Gina. Love the browns and of course your amazing colouring. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Tina,
    In the meantime I took a time out, you made masterpieces again.
    Your last cards are fabulous. I love to come by because there is so much to see and wonder.
    Karinne

    ReplyDelete
  6. A real Gina card, as always beautiful.
    xx Bianca.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmm wondering what happened to all my comments but adding them again the last 4 cards I commented on the other day have all disappeared. So lucky I get to have another look and get to comment again. This is one of my favorites and Stunning in the Sepia Colours!

    ReplyDelete