Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 31 July 2015

Golden Week Tilda

Morning everyone,

Happy Friday! I hope you are well and having a fab week! Well the cleaning continues, upstairs and the kitchen has had a thorough clean, just the rest of the downstairs and the garden to do. On Monday we have Kyra coming to stay for almost two weeks, whilst George and Katie go on a well earned holiday, so that will keep me busy. It's a little quiet for my DT commitments at the moment, so I thought I would pop in with a card I made for fun.

This is Golden Week Tilda and she has been coloured with a combination of DI markers and re-inkers. All the dies on this card are from Noor Design U.K. The little envelope was a gift from a good crafting friend Judy, I used the one she sent me as a template. The ribbon, pearl heart and lace are from the Ribbon Girl and the flowers and cameo are from my stash. 


DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Dress and Shoes: Gathered Twigs
Flowers: Aged Mahogany, Spun Sugar

Well that's all from me today, have a fabulous weekend.

I will be back soon.

Thank for you popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

4 comments:

  1. So pretty Gina. Lovely Tilda and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pink, my fave, love the detail and once again your wonderful colouring.
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its so lovely to do a Card just because you can. Loooove your colour choices for this one a Gorgeous Vintage look. Have fun spring cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you. This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job.
    Web Designing

    ReplyDelete