Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Monday 29 June 2015

New Challenge Marvelous Magnolia - Sparkle Poinsettia Tilda

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a nice relaxing weekend. Sorry I've been MIA, but I've been playing catch up and I've started making the wedding invites for George's wedding next year, only 78 left to do!! so I am being kept pretty busy.

Anyway today we have a new challenge at Marvelous Magnolia and our challenge this time is use Kraft card.

I thought this was the perfect opportunity to make my first Christmas card, yay, I love making them and if I had time I would make them all year long to get a good stash up together. I have coloured up 'Sparkle Poinsettia Tilda' using a combination of DI markers and Re-inkers. All the dies are by Noor design, the snowflakes peeping out at the top have been cut twice and I've added some frantage. The ribbon, lace and pearls are from the Ribbon Girl


DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Dress: Gathered Twigs
Poinsettias: Fired Brick, Black
Leaves and Stems: Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters

Our sponsor for this challenge is Magnolia-licious.

A big crafty wave to my new followers, thank you for following me and a big thank to you everyone that takes the time to leave me a comment, I love reading them.

That's it from me today, but I will be back on Wednesday.

Take care and thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

10 comments:

  1. Oh my my this is full of Christmas beauty Gina...your embellishments pop against the kraft!! Your Tilda...gorgeous...she is brilliant against all the embellies and kraft! Have a most wonderful day Gina!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, love the pop of red against the neutrals :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful Gina. Stunning design and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Gina. This was my favourite image last year and I still love it. I love how you have coloured her and the embellishments are so beautiful.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...stunning card Gina. Beautiful colouring. Lovin all the die cuts and colour combo. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Christmas card Gina and so beautifully embellished.
    My favourite all time theme. I started in January. Lol!!!
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ho ho ho it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ..... lovely card Gina, Mary x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is stunning Gina! gorgeous colouring, sweet image, I love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous and I love the kraft and white/cream combination. The added frantage certainly gives it the winter feel with the pretty red accents too. Love it.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiya Gina, such a beautifully designed card, loving all your Noor Design Die Cus and your stunning colouring, really beautiful!!! Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete