Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 8 May 2015

Tilda with Heartphone - New challenge Paradise of Stamps

Good morning everyone,

I hope you have had a good week, it's been a busy one for me and oh my gosh hasn't it been wet and windy?

This morning I am sharing my DT reminder card for the Paradise of Stamps. Our challenge this time is 'Animal'

I was a little bit stuck with this one as I don't own many animal stamps, but I did come across the Cute Magnolia Dog so I decided to mask it with Tilda with Heartphone. I have used a mixture of DI markers and reinkers to colour the scene.

The beautiful 8 point dies are by Noor design and the papers are by Maja. The little Doily Flower die (bottom right) are quite an old Magnolia Doohickey die, I've added some cheesecloth to the centre and finished it off with a paper flower edged with Dutch Doobadoo Structure paste. 


I came across a cute dog charm in my stash which I've placed just below the pearl flower in the centre of the bow. The ribbon, lace and flowers are from my stash. I made the butterfly using a silicone mould and Air Dry Clay.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Top: Dusty Concord
Trousers: Pumice Stone
Shoes: Gathered Twigs
Phone: Aged Mahogany, Spun Sugar
Dog: Pumice Stone, Black

The winner of this challenge will win a GDT spot.

Well that's it from me today.

Have a lovely weekend.

Hugs
Gina xx

8 comments:

  1. Stunning card Gina, love the soft colours you have used and the pretty embellishments and of course the gorgeous dies too. Has been wet and windy here too but today is looking good - so far. Have a good weekend x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tilda with heart phone is one of my favorite stamp.
    Nice combined with the dog.
    Just another beautiful card Gina.
    xx Bianca.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful deep rich colour and fabulous design Gina. A complete delight.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Gina, lovely colour, great design and lovely colouring, love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beauty Gina, and the coloring is fantastic.
    It's always a pleasure to admire your work.
    Karinne

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous make Gina, lovely images, beautifully coloured as always and a great design.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. How Gorgeous is Tilda on her phone and the Dog is the perfect partener for her. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you merged the 2 stamps, they look perfect together, and the little dog charm is such a fab finishing touch! :) xx

    ReplyDelete