Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Something Sweet

Morning everyone,

I'm popping in to share my inspirational post for Noor Design UK.

This week I've made a card using the Dutch Doobadoo Art Cupcake stencil and the Let's Party Girl stamp.

The papers are from the Let's Party and Spring paper pads. 



To make the shape of the cupcake I cut around the Dutch Doobadoo Card Art Cupcake stencil, covered it with some of the papers from the Let's Party paper pad and edged it with the Dutch Doobadoo Structure paste.  I covered the base of the card with papers from the Spring paper pad.



I have coloured up one of the delicious new stamps, Let's Party Girl with Lollipop, coloured her with Copics and added a few highlights with Prisma pencils.



Here I have used the Label and Tag cutting die (4 pcs) to make the banner and stamped the word 'sweet' using the Typewriter Keys stamp.



On the base of the card I have used my favourite  Noor Design Tag die No. 2  

Copics list:
Skin: E11, 21, 00, 000,000, R21
Hair: E44, 43, 40, W00
Skirt/Bow: R89, 85, 83, 81, RV10
Top/Lollipop: BG78, 75, 72, 70
Shoes: C5, 3, 1, 0

Pencils:
Tuscan Red, Aqua Marine, 70% Warm Grey, dark Umber, Light Umber.

I hope you like my card.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx


5 comments:

  1. Love this Gina! That cupcake looks great! That one is in my 'pending queue' Haha. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super cute image and beautiful card as always. Love the pretty lace and details.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorably pretty Gina, what a brilliant design, I love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beauty Gina. Sweet image and stunning colour palette and detail. I love it.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this one is Adorable I did not pick this as one of your cards to start with had to do a double check of the blog, now I can see your traits in there bet you had fun doing something a little different. I see the copics are back :)

    ReplyDelete